i sleep
. . . on a quest . . . an initiation for entry into an ensemble . . . after much travelling found myself at the edge of a water hole surrounded by lush tropical rainforest . . . my companion, an unidentified woman, and I are facing a final decision - a huge argument ensues as to whether we should continue - we have just been subjected to a scathing personal attack from one of the ‘leaders’ of the group . . . this leader, an imposing, presence has not only criticized our abilities but she has also delivered a ultimatum which I don’t understand . . . my companion is vehemently requesting that we leave and go our own way . . . i turn away . . . enter the forest . . . a path opens which closes behind me . . . ten ‘stations’ challenge me . . . remember only the last where i am faced with a masked warrior who disappears as i walk through him . . .
i awake

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heart Play

Untamed

A Requiem coming