korean traditonal songs


learned in korea are from a cultural asset - that is what i mean when i say korean traditional song.


those songs, it doesn't matter who you are, there is no room for returning songs (or energy) to me. i just burn my energy to produce the voice, songs - cleaning up who i am


but the other songs, singing a song is not a finished act. i don't burn my energy to produce the song, the energy is returned to me by singing. singing reproduces my energy or echoes back so, i am not emptying out myself, because of reproducing something, i am refilled.
i am burning my old energy and reproducing new energy, so i am refreshed and better


just like a blood


blood in our bodies.


(im from nyu)



:: note :: . . . inner listening . . . songs to grow by . . . the teaching songs . . . the air songs . . . those neuron passses . . .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heart Play

A Requiem coming

Untamed