Evaluation

This past term had the oppotunity to instruct "upper year" classes. After an eternity of first year classes was excited. Posting the complete written responses. 

STUDENT EVALUATION OF INSTRUCTION: WRITTEN COMMENTS 
Course Number: Dram 467(02)          
Course Title: Expressive Movement IV
Instructor: Raymon Montalbetti 
Academic Year of Course: 2012/2013 

This class was fabulous to begin with, but as we proceeded the work revealed its meaning and lessons to us. There is no one besides Raymon that could have led us on this journey. I will never forget what I've learned here. Amazing. Thanks Ray! 

This class had a very open structure which was something I was not accustomed to. I enjoyed my time, but sometimes found my attention waning as I didn't know what our learning was striving towards. Overall a very neat experience. 

Raymon is a very unique teacher, one who I think that the department should use more with the higher years. Raymon's class has been an amazing experience, and he is such a patient and generous teacher. 

Raymon is a wonderful soul. He provides an invaluable perspective on the theatre business. He loved each of us and encouraged us. We had very interesting classes, things that we hadn't explored in other classes. It was an invaluable class, a wonderful final class. 

Was a very intriguing approach to working through expression and movement. Very different approach, but so truly wonderful. 

It would be nice to see Raymon teach more upper year classes. 

Raymon's perspective on acting and life is eye opening. I feel incredibly honored to consider myself a student of his. 

Very different but valuable class. Would love to work with Raymon again. 

This class was taught with wonderful heart. I learned a lot and felt it fed my spirit more than anything. Raymon is a true artist who allowed our inner artist to grow. 

This class was great for being free to practice and apply learned movement and learn more new things. 



STUDENT EVALUATION OF INSTRUCTION: WRITTEN COMMENTS 
Course Number: Dram 367(02)      
Course Title: Fundamentals of Movement II 
Academic Year of Course: 2012/2013 
Instructor: Raymon Montalbetti 

This was an amazing class and a wonderful experience. I have learned many things that will help me in the future. I have learned a lot about my body and the movement experience. I am more than happy with this course and hope that others get to experience this class as well. 

Thank you so much for everything Ray. This class has been an incredible journey and we have all grown so much from you and with you. Thank you. 

Ray is an incredible addition to the department. He is enthusiastic, compassionate and genuine. I loved his class. 

The most profound things I have learned about movement I have learned in this class. 

Raymon sparks and encourages creativity and a journey. Hang on to him as long as you can. 

Inexplicably (but not), the best most explorative wonderful exciting satisfying experience and class. Thank you! 

:: Note :: ... teaching smaller numbers was a delight ... am not academically qualified to teach upper year as am dedicated to spending time teaching youth in "lower" education institutions ... still to receive such response was fulfilling ... thanks ...

Popular posts from this blog

Heart Play

Untamed

A Requiem coming